Data Protection Notice
Under new General Data Protection Regulations which came into force in May 2018 we have to provide this Fair Processing and Data Privacy Notice and confirm your consent to the use to which we put your personal data.
Relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data (by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession)
The Data Controller
Is PSLWeb (contact details below), and decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To reply to your enquiry regarding our services.
PSLWeb complies with its obligations under GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is
- Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can reply to your enquiry regarding our services;
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will never share your data with third parties outside of PSLWeb without your explicit consent, or unless required to do so under U.K. law.
We keep personal data in accordance with the general guidance.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which PSLWeb holds about you;
- The right to request that PSLWeb corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for PSLWeb to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact PSLWeb. c/o 21 Cherrywood, Alpington, Norwich, Norfolk NR14 7NJ.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Return to the home page.